The 16kW single-phase hybrid inverter is the biggest addition to Sunsynk’s low voltage (48V) single-phase inverter range. It’s suitable for off-grid, grid support, backup, and self-consumption PV systems and can also be used in both three-phase and single-phase parallel applications.
In terms of functionality, compatibility, and related accessories, it’s similar to the 5kW & 8kW units but particularly suited to large domestic and small commercial installations.
“It’s the biggest single phase all-in-one inverter with everything built in, in the world”, Keith Gough, Sunsynk CEO. A true monster!
- A total of 15x inverters can be connected in a three-phase configuration (five units per phase) – giving a maximum power output of 240kW
- Three inverters can be connected in a single-phase configuration giving a total power of 48kW
- Contains 3x MPPTs to allow for flexible PV array designs and improved efficiency
- Programmable multiple operation modes: on-grid/off-grid & UPS
- IP65 protection rating
- Wi-Fi dongle as standard – enabling remote monitoring via the Sunsynk cloud
- Compatible with leading lithium battery brands such as Hubble Lithium, Pylontech LV, Freedomwon and Kodak (BL3.6)
Sunsynk inverter and Freedom Won battery pairing : 10-year extended warranty.
For installations with Pylontech, REVOV and Hubble Lithium batteries use this BMS cable: SUN-CAN-3M
For installations with Freedom Won batteries use this BMS cable: F-WON-CAN-SUN
It is recommended that you use the size 3 fuse holder with the appropriately rated size 3 fuses when deploying this inverter system, the battery DC currents are high and the size 3 fuses best suits this application.
Installations with Sunsynk products need to be registered to gain full activation of the warranty. Register here>>