About Segen Ltd
Segen Ltd. is the UK's largest PV wholesaler and distributor.
Founded in 2005 by Andy Pegg, the company holds strong position in the UK, accounting for 25% of the British solar market. The Segen group currently employs over 75 members of staff and is also active in much of Europe and South Africa.
Segen offers an unrivalled service distributing photovoltaic systems all over the UK. Its business areas don't just include standard PV equipment but also self consumption solutions, such as batteries, as well as heat pumps.
As well as experienced and dedicated staff, Segen offers a unique and unrivalled customer portal. With an extensive portfolio of PV products, the portal allows you to check availability and prices at any time; order modules; inverters; storage systems and PV equipment directly; and have it shipped when it's convenient for you. Our unique and intelligent "Quick Quote" software compares thousands of products and allows you to design a complete system in minutes, with perfectly matched components. If you need a more in-depth design, you can use the Segen Designer. This program is the ultimate design tool, as it allows you to factor in wind loading, customise your layout and much more giving you detailed system configuration complete with a system summary.
The portal also brings you up to date industry news, new product news, the latest offers, as well as the ability to book yourself onto our specialised events.
Open and account today and you will have a dedicated account manager as well as:
- A varied portfolio to cater to all your PV needs.
- Live and transparent stock information - shows accurate available stock and incoming deliveries.
- Live pricing - What you're charged when you order is what you pay! Segen prices are guaranteed for 30 days. Once you've created a quote, that price is set for 30 days, even if prices fluctuate in the market.
- Easy design and configuration tools - Configure your system quickly and accurately.
- Informed promotions, offers and industry news.
- Access to events and training near you.
- Around the clock access to datasheets and brochures.
If you are a PV installer or electrician, and interested in finding out what Segen can offer you, fill in the form
here to gain access to the customer portal.
Segen Policy on Modern Day Slavery Act 2015.
Segen takes its corporate responsibility very seriously and knows that modern slavery and human trafficking is a global and growing issue given the rapid rise in global migration. The company is committed to preventing slavery and human trafficking in its corporate activities and to ensuring its supply chain is free from slavery and human trafficking.