About Us – Segen
We are a leading global wholesale distributor of solar PV (photovoltaic), energy storage systems, electric vehicle charging and associated components. Founded in the UK in 2005, we offer an unrivalled product portfolio at everyday good prices.
Segen’s online customer portal provides 24/7 live pricing, product availability, documentation, and account access. Our intelligent Quick Quote software compares thousands of products and allows you to design a complete system in minutes, with perfectly matched components – and if you need a more in-depth design, you can use the Segen Design Tool. This program is the ultimate design tool, as it allows you to factor in wind loading, customise your layout and much more, giving you detailed system configuration complete with a system summary.
Our latest addition, Kit Builder, allows you to quote for complete systems in a matter of minutes. Discover more by visiting our Portal.
Your design quote will benefit from 30-day price protection and is ready for you to order and arrange shipment at your convenience, next day direct-to-site if required.
The portal also brings you up to date industry news, product information, the latest offers, as well as the ability to book yourself onto our specialised events and Segen Academy training.
Award-Winning Solar Supplier
We are proud to have been included in the prestigious Sunday Times PwC Top Track 250 as one of Britain’s leading mid-market private companies. We are also delighted to announce that we have been included in the Sunday Times International Track 200 this year, coming in at number 23 for mid-market private companies with the fastest growing international sales.
Contact us to open an account today and you will receive a dedicated account manager as well as:
- Large portfolio to cater to all your renewable energy needs
- Live and transparent stock information – shows accurate available stock and incoming deliveries.
- Live pricing – what you’re charged when you order is what you pay! Segen prices are guaranteed for 30 days. Once you’ve created a quote, that price is set for 30 days, even if prices fluctuate in the market.
- Technical Support Line
- Easy design and configuration tools
- Informed promotions, offers and industry news
- Access to events and training near you
- Around the clock access to datasheets and brochures