Roof Integrated solar PV – CLEARLINE Fusion
Why Choose Fusion?
- Economical – price comparable with above-roof installation
- Rapid – push-fit connections create weather-tight and secure fixing
- Compact – industry leading panel spacing packs in more power
- Sleek – invisible clamps for uncluttered aesthetic
- Simple – no need for roof modifications
- Robust – wind resistance is more than four times higher than competitor products
- Universal – works with slate and tile
Clearline fusion PV16 solar PV panels for roof integration are available in a range of power output and styles.
Polycrystalline silicon solar cells are cut from a cast block of silicon that is made up of many crystals. Our high-specification polycrystalline silicon is surface treated to improve the uniformity and darken the colour. The poly panels will look slightly bluer in colour than the mono panels but still look fantastic when coupled with a black backing sheet and a black frame. Available as a 260-270Wp panel (product code PV16-270-PB).