Considered the Swiss army knife of inverters the SunSynk 3.6kW ECCO 7kWp hybrid is unique in that it can charge and generate at the same time. Also, by connecting up to 7kW’s of PV to a single unit, the device can export 3.6kW whilst at the same time using the surplus to charge batteries – therefore generating power as well as charging.
The 7000W MPPT and rated AC output of 3.68 gives a system that can generate sufficient energy in winter months to offset usage and charge a connected battery.
- Dual MPPT design
- Compatible with Lithium-ion batteries and Lead Acid batteries
- 5-year warranty as standard
- IP65 rated
- Anti-islanding protection
- Fully programmable power export
- Automatic switching from Grid-Tied to Off-Grid mode
- Up to 16 units with the same firmware can be paralleled.
TIP: Quote this inverter for larger houses that can take more than 4kWp of PV and where higher power grid connection is an issue.
Register Sunsynk products for warranty here.