X3-Hybrid HV Three Phase
The new X3-Hybrid High-Voltage is the latest incarnation in battery storage inverters from SolaX.
The X3 ranges in size from 5 to 10kW and has the ability to install multiple inverters in parallel . It’s equipped with a built-in EPS (Emergency Power Supply), has multiple communication options (additional Wifi or LAN sticks can be purchased separately) and can be controlled remotely using the SolaX monitoring app, X-Cloud.
- Unbalanced phase load supported
- Up to 25.2kWh storage per inverter
- Up to 10kW Max charge/discharge
- G100 Export Limitation compliant
- Suitable for grid trading applications
- Charging from grid possible
- Fanless design
Please note the minimum number of batteries per X3 Hybrid inverter is 2 and maximum of 4. Please note batteries need to be the same capacity, it’s not possible to connect both 4.5kWh and 6.3kWh to one inverter.
Please note this inverter is not EN50438 IE certified for Ireland.