Specifically Designed for Rooftop Systems of 4-8 Modules
This solution includes a single power optimizer with four Maximum Power Point Trackers (MPPTs) for harvesting more energy from each module. One or two 60-cell PV modules can be connected to each input. The M2640 power optimizer works exclusively with the new single phase inverter with compact technology. The wall-mounted inverter is extremely compact, very lightweight, easy to install, and is available in 1kW, 1.5kW, and 2kW sizes.
- Power optimizer and inverter designed to work exclusively with each other
- Extremely compact, lightweight, and easy to install
- Quick and easy inverter commissioning directly from your smartphone using the SolarEdge SetApp
- Enhanced safety with the SafeDC™ feature, designed to reduce system voltage to 10V for maximum PV safety
- IP65-rated inverter — suitable for indoor or outdoor installation
Two different inverter options are available depending on project requirements, for maximum cost effectiveness:
- Basic — for installations where monitoring connectivity isn’t required
Extended — for installations requiring monitoring connectivity
- Includes built-in Ethernet
- Additional connectivity options may be purchased separately such as Wi-Fi, ZigBee®, and GSM plug-ins
- Connection to smart energy products and energy meters is also supported
Please note this is a Basic version, it does not have any Communication Interfaces, so it does not offer module level monitoring or Smart Energy Management. In addition, it’s NOT possible to add these features at a later stage.