The Zigbee gateway kit uses the Zigbee network to wirelessly connect any SolarEdge inverter to the internet through the home-owner’s router.
The Zigbee gateway sits next to the router and can transmit and receive signals from as many as 15 inverters or other SolarEdge devices.
The Zigbee gateway features an improved communication range of 50 meters indoors and 400 meters outdoors by using an external antenna on the inverter.
The Zigbee gateway basic Kit includes one ZigBee Slave Unit and one Home Gateway. Additional ZigBee plug-ins can be added for multiple inverter installations and repeaters can be used to support longer transmission distances.
Key Features Include:
- Wireless connection between SolarEdge inverters and the home-owner's router
- External antenna provides range of up to 50m indoor and up to 400m outdoors (line of sight)
- Connect up to 15 SolarEdge devices wirelessly to a single Home Gateway
- Add additional slave units or repeaters as needed to fit your installation
- ZigBee plug-ins are installed within the inverter enclosure for outdoor resilience
- Home Gateway covered by a 5 year limited warranty
Please note this products includes apox 90cm Cat5 cable (to connect Home Gateway to internet router) and aprox 100cm Antenna cable. (to connect Slave inverter kit with external Antenna – also supplied).