SolarEdge 6000W 1ph HD-Wave Inverter NO DISPLAY with EV charging
SolarEdge’s EV charging single phase inverter enables homeowners to charge their electric vehicles directly from the power of the sun, maximizing solar usage and further reducing electricity bills. This charger/inverter also enables charging up to 2.5 times faster than a standard EV charger through an innovative solar boost mode that uses grid and PV charging simultaneously.
In addition to the reduced hassle of installing a standalone EV charger and a PV inverter separately, homeowners can track their charging status, control vehicle charging, and set charging schedules using the fully integrated SolarEdge monitoring platform.
Optimized installation with HD-Wave inverter technology and integrated EV charger
- Specifically designed to work with power optimizers
- Record-breaking efficiency
- Fixed voltage inverter for longer strings
- Extremely small and easy to install outdoors or indoors
- High reliability without any electrolytic capacitors
- Integrated Mode 3 EV charger with solar boost mode charging (grid & PV)
- EV charger cable and holder ordered separately for flexible cable length selection
- Built-in module-level monitoring
Please note EV charging from PV is only possible when at least 1.5kW is available from solar.
Please note the SE EV inverter is capable of pulling up to 32A from the grid when EV charging, please size your AC circuit accordingly! Alternatively if that’s not possible, please set the Circuit Breaker Rating DIP Switch on SE EV inverter to match the AC cable/MCB rating in the property.
SolarEdge Energy Meter and CT are required to charge from excess PV. EV charging cables sold separately.