SUNNY TRIPOWER CORE 1 – THE WORLDS FIRST FREE STANDING INVERTER
The CORE1 is the third generation in the successful SMA Sunny Tripower family and is revolutionising the world of commercial inverters with its innovative design. SMA engineers have developed an inverter that combines a clever design with an innovative installation method to significantly reduce installation time and costs.
From delivery and installation to operation, the CORE1 delivers savings in logistics, labour and materials. View the CORE1 Brochure.
ONE OF A KIND
• Floor-mounted = 60% faster installation time with no wall brackets and hanging to consider.
• 6 x MPPT = Up to 12 strings of panels
• Integrated WiFi = Fast grid connection due to easy inverter configuration and commissioning via mobile APP
• 6 MPPT = No need for string combiner boxes and fuses
• Up to 150% DC:AC ratio
• Six independent MPP trackers guarantee optimal energy production for every use, even in shading
UK Only: This product is made G98/99 compliant via updates to the settings of the software file. This can be performed upon installation.
By all means contact SMA in advance prior to the installation to receive the data files and to arrange remote support on stand-by.
South Africa only NOTE: for NRS097 compliance, the SMA STP50-40 inverter may only be used in plants according to Category A3: 100 kVA – 1MVA and for grid connection with an external customer MV/LV AC transformer.