Solis Series 6 is the latest generation of grid-tied residential inverters from Solis. This range of inverters are leaders in affordable small residential rooftop installations.
- Maximum string input current 14A
- Easy installation: Integrate with export power control function and DRM function.
- Max. Efficiency over 97.7% European efficiency over 97.1%
- Wide input voltage range for better generation and low startup
- Dual MPPT design with precise MPPT algorithm
- Export Limitation built in – Requires CT clamp (sold separately)
- Integrated AFCI (DC arc-fault circuit protection)
- Rated IP66
- (5-year standard warranty)
Need monitoring? The Solis WIFI adaptor is compatible with all Solis inverters, click here for details.
SA: NRS-097 certified
This product must be installed by a qualified electrician/technician. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. SegenSolar will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.
Supplier part Number: SOL-2.5-S6-DT-DC