Q Cells 355W Mono Q Peak Duo G6 Black Frame HQC4
Q Cells 355W Mono Q Peak Duo G6 Black Frame
The evolution of the Q.Peak Duo solar module series sees a 6% increase in power yield due to the largest yet wafer size – 161.7mm up from 156.75 on the G5.
Patent protected Q.Antum passivated emitter rear contact (PERC) technology, six busbars in a 122 (half) cell format and upper and lower cell-strings that operate ensure this module is of particular interest for commercial and industrial projects.
- Q.ANTUM Technology: Low levelised cost of electricity, higher yield per surface area, lower BOS costs, higher power classes, and an efficiency rate of up to 19.8%.
- Optimal yields, whatever the weather with excellent low-light and temperature behaviour.
- ENDURING HIGH PERFORMANCE Long-term yield security with Anti LID Technology, Anti PID Technology1, Hot-Spot Protect and Traceable Quality Tra.Q™.
- Extreme weather rating. High-tech aluminium alloy frame, certified for high snow (5400Pa) and wind loads (4000Pa).
- Includes 12-year product warranty and 25-year linear performance warranty