LG 405W Mono NeonH Plus Black V6
Engineered to Perform
- NeON® H+ Black solar panels use gap-free half-cut NeON® 2 cells with LG Cello Technology, allowing them to operate at lower temperatures, reduce power consumption and limit electrical losses.
- The result is a solar panel that provides greater output and improved reliability even on hotter days.
Designed to Turn Heads
- The gap-free technology used to create NeON® H+ Black panels doesn’t just provide increased power density and enhanced performance when combined with our Cello Technology.
- It helps us create a more aesthetic as well as reliable design by reducing stress where the cells overlap.
- NeON® H+ Black’s gap-free cells are also a deeper black color than conventional solar cells—making them a sleek choice for homeowners who refuse to sacrifice looks for performance.
- The LG NeON® R is manufactured with n-type wafers, which use phosphorus. This leads to extremely low light-induced degradation (LID) rates.
- The NeON® R models can handle a front load of 5,400 Pa and a rear load of 4,000 Pa.
- The LG NeON® R panels boast a low -0.29% temperature coefficient, which means they perform well even on hot days.
Comes supplied with MC4 connectors.