- JA 4BB design module reduce cell series resistance and stress between cell interconnectors improves modules reliability and module conversion efficiency
- Mono cell technology with passivated backside – PERC – (Passivated Emitter and Rear Cell) for increased efficiency and yield
- Smart module guarantees yield gain in all conditions – from 2% to 25% gain depending on application
- Automatic module shut-down and Safe DC feature
- Flexible and restraint free system design due to module level power tracking
- Online module level monitroing available free of charge (when combined with SE inverter )
- Anti-reflective and anti-soiling surface reduces power loss from dirt and dust.
- Excellent mechanical load resistance: Certified to withstand high wind loads (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa)
- High salt and ammonia resistance certified by TUV Nord.
- Positive power tolerance: 0 – +5W
- 100% EL double-inspection ensures modules are defects free
- Modules binned by current to improve system performance
- Potential Induced Degradation (PID) Resistant
- IEC 61215, IEC 61730, UL1703, CEC Listed, MCS and CE
- ISO 9001:2008: Quality management systems
- ISO 14001:2004: Environmental management systems
- BS OHSAS 18001: 2007: Occupational health and safety management systems
- Environmental policy: The first solar company in China to complete Intertek's carbon footprint evaluation program and receive green leaf mark verification for our products.