- 12 strings with 6x MPPT intelligent monitoring and fast trouble-shooting
- Power Line Communication (PLC) supported
- Smart I-V Curve Diagnosis supported
- DC disconnect integrated, safe and convenient for maintenance
- Residual Current Detection (RCD) protection
- Fuse free design
- Natural cooling technology
- Protection rating of IP65
- Type II surge arresters for both DC and AC
This inverter performs best when installed in cooler environments such as basement plant rooms.
Please note this inverter can be set to standard 400V or medium voltage 480V grid depending on Grid Code chosen on commissioning. Please see the manual for details.
Note: This inverter has no screen and must be commissioned either by using the SUN2000 app on an Android phone and IOS or by connecting the unit to the Smart Logger.
UK only: This inverter has been tested and certified according to G99, but only for units having most recent Firmware. Please check if the unit you are purchasing meets that criteria and if in doubt, please update the inverter firmware.
UK ONLY: Please note NetEco monitoring system is no longer available in the UK. To provide monitoring for this PV inverter a 3rd party monitoring solution will be required.
UK G100 Export Limitation possible with additional Power Management packages.