The Huawei Smart Logger 3000A is dedicated to monitoring and managing a PV power generating system. It converges all ports, converts protocols, collects and stores data, and centrally monitors and maintains.
- IEC60870-5-104 for connections to third-party monitoring systems;
- USB and embedded web for data reading and software upgrade;
- Automatically detecting equipment and assigning RS485 addresses;
- Remote control of active & reactive power
- Up to 80 inverters feeding into one Smart Logger;
- Up to 30 devices per RS485 bus;
- Easy to install on walls, tabletops and rails mounting
- Max. reliable communication range of 1000m;
- Remote configuration, automatic set-up of RS485 addresses
- Now with built in SPD
- Compatible with older Huawei -V1 inverter range and newer -M0, -H1 inverter range.
- 3G/4G router built in – NOT IN UNITS OFFERED IN SOUTH AFRICA .
UK ONLY: PLEASE NOTE NET ECO MONITORING SYSTEM IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE IN THE UK. SMARTLOGGER DEVICE CAN NO LONGER BE USED TO ACCESS HUAWEI’S FREE OF CHARGE MONITORING SYSTEM. Might come supplied with EU plug.