The Huawei Smart Logger 1000 is dedicated to monitoring and managing a PV power generating system. It converges all ports, converts protocols, collects and stores data, and centrally monitors and maintains.
- MODBUS-TCP for connections to Huawei NetEco;
- IEC60870-5-104 for connections to third-party monitoring systems;
- USB and embedded web for data reading and software upgrade;
- Automatically detecting equipment and assigning RS485 addresses;
- Remote control of active & reactive power
- Up to 80 inverters feeding into one Smart Logger;
- Up to 30 devices per RS485 bus;
- Easy to install on walls, tabletops and rails mounting
- Max. reliable communication range of 1000m;
- Remote configuration, automatic set-up of RS485 addresses
UK ONLY: PLEASE NOTE NET ECO MONITORING SYSTEM IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE IN THE UK. SMARTLOGGER DEVICE CAN NO LONGER BE USED TO ACCESS HUAWEI’S FREE OF CHARGE MONITORING SYSTEM.