The GivEnergy Hybrid Inverter is a battery inverter and solar inverter in one unit
It can be coupled directly with solar panels to generate usable electricity in the property, as well as storing any excess energy for later use in a battery. The Hybrid Inverter aims to minimise export by storing excess energy in the battery during generation hours. Additionally it will minimise import by discharging to meet demand in the property.
- Uses GivEnergy Lithium batteries that can be added to extend KWh of battery bank
- Integrated WiFi – No Dongle required
- Batteries can be charged from Solar PV as well as your current utility supply
- Cloud based monitoring and control through WEB APP interface
- Inverter can be remotely updated Via Wi-Fi /4G dongle
- Inverter has up to 3600W backup power capability
- Available in 3.6KW and 5KW
- Inverter has 2 MPPT PV inputs that allow you to have solar panels in 2 different orientations
- Installations can be for new installs or retrofit to an existing system
- Backup function supported
Effective of Monday, September 11th, the GivEnergy residential battery storage system will no longer offer a 5-year warranty with the option of extending it to 10 years. Instead, all residential batteries, inverters, and AIO units will now come with a standard 12-year warranty.
Systems installed before the 11th of September still have 60 days to order a warranty extension.
- Givenergy online portal login is required to fully commission this system. If you do not already have a login, please contact GivEnergy before going to site to install!
- You need to attend GivEnergy Installers Training in order to install this product. Please check with GivEnergy for details. If fitted by non-trained installer the Warranty will be VOID!
- Givenergy system must be connected to the internet to benefit from full warranty services, please refer to GIV-WIFI-DONGLE