Enphase IQ 7 Microinverter
- Lightweight and simple
- Faster installation with improved, lighter two-wire cabling
- The IQ7 inverters each come with a DC module connector included. We also stock of spares if required: partno EN-Q-DCC-2-INT.
- Optimized for high powered 60-cell modules
- More than a million hours of testing
- Class II double-insulated enclosure
- Complies with advanced grid support, voltage and frequency ride-through requirements
- Remotely updates to respond to changing grid requirements
- Configurable for varying grid profiles
IQ7-FR microinverters come pre-set to French grid as standard, which means when installing in the UK under G83 or G59 the ENVOY device will always be required to set them up.
Please note, in order to comply with G98/G99 regulations, from 27th of April 2019 EVERY Enphase microinverter system requires Envoy device to commission the system AND it needs to be left on site permanently.