The Enphase® M215 Microinverter with integrated ground delivers increased energy harvest and reduces design and installation complexity with its all-AC approach. With the advanced M215, the DC circuit is isolated and insulated from ground, so no Ground Electrode Conductor (GEC) is required for the microinverter. This further simplifies installation, enhances safety, and saves on labour and materials costs.
The Enphase M215 integrates seamlessly with the Engage® Cable, the Envoy® Communications GatewayTM, and Enlighten®, Enphase’s monitoring and analysis software.
– Maximizes energy production
– Minimizes impact of shading, dust, and debris
– No single point of system failure
– No GEC needed for microinverter
– No DC design or string calculation required
– Easy installation with Engage Cable
– More than 1 million hours of testing and millions of units shipped
– Industry-leading warranty, up to 25 years