The ATESS online monitoring and control data logger known as the ShineMaster, has been updated to a completely new version named EnerLog.
- Two RS485 communication ports for monitoring the inverter and the battery separately
- 12 – 24V DC power supply input port has been added as an alternative to the AC unit supply.
- USB (Type A) port availability for updating the module's firmware.
- Remote update of battery BMS and inverter firmware.
- Full remote monitoring and control of system components.
Data logger for overall system monitoring, collect operation data from different units via Modbus RS485 and communicate with ATESS server via internet.