Make your commercial project simple with Segen.
To ensure that the investment in commercial PV is a good one, we work with the world’s most bankable manufacturers of solar PV and energy storage systems.
Here at Segen, we have a dedicated commercial account management team. They’re always on hand to support your projects from schools and offices to factories, distribution centres, and ground mount schemes. It’s important to us that we consistently provide a bespoke service to our commercial trade customers. By working closely with our technical and product teams, along with our manufacturers directly, we can help identify the most suitable product set. We can also provide pricing support for your projects and assist from tender to completion.
As well as our dedicated support, you can also use our portal online to help grow your solar business.
- Create a full design report and bill of materials through our Kit Builder and Design Tool.
- Create quotations for all projects, with site references, system summary and price protection.
- View live stock levels.
- Download product data sheets and brochures.
- Keep up to date on new products and exclusive packages.
- Forward visibility of prices to ensure that projects even months ahead have relevant information.
How to Fund Commercial Projects
Segen has supplied some of the largest most prestigious solar schemes in the UK and has now compiled a complete commercial installer guide to help you every step of the way. Not only will this guide help you understand the stages of a commercial installation, but how to overcome problems you may face, identify suitable products for each client and everything in between that is required to achieve the end goal of winning the project.
And last of all, if you’re looking to secure funding for commercial solar installations, view AMP’s brochure here.
KEY PORTAL BENEFITS
- Access to our expertly selected products
- Live pricing, 24/7
- Check stock availability
- Data Sheets, brochures & warranties
- Easy online quoting
- Our latest innovation, Kit Builder
Are you a homeowner? If you’re looking to have solar, battery storage, or an EV charge point installed at your home or business. Click the button below and we will pass your details on to one of our trusted installers in your area.